Saturday 1 May 2010

I'm so bad...detox day 8

I've been sick sick sick since Monday. Anytime I've ever tried to start a cleanse, I end up getting really sick & my efforts are thwarted by illness. This time, it's full speed ahead. I'm sick (ha ha) of the sabotage. However, it did cause me to give in a little today. Bear in mind that I was feeling completely run down - not an ounce of energy & calling in sick to work was NOT an option....

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ banana & hemp seeds
Snack: Fruit: (a mix of cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries)
Lunch: Oh my God ... I really did..... a small bagel w/ cream cheese. For heaven's sake, there was a tray of them in our lunch room. I couldn't help it. Plus, I had some veggies & hummus.
Snack: Rice cakes w/ almond butter & apple butter
Dinner: A big green salad loaded w/ veggies & a grilled chicken breast
Snack: a handful of almonds & applesauce
And lots & lots & lots of herbal teas

No comments: